There is a different word in different countries of the world, but that word is an essential need for all citizens of the planet. PEACE – such a short word, but so very significant.
- PEACE is not only a goal to which we strive, but a means by which we reach that goal.
- PEACE cannot be maintained by force. It is achieved only by understanding.
- PEACE is not the absence of conflicts. It is the ability to resolve conflicts by peaceful means.
- PEACE in the world can be achieved when the power of love overcomes the love for Just as there is no true PEACE without love, so there is no true love without PEACE.
- Each of us has what it takes to create PEACE on earth. We all know how to love, we just need to use that knowledge in all aspects of life.
Many thinkers, statesmen, and other great world figures have given us not only these, but also many other lovely thoughts about PEACE.
But PEACE is more than just a collection of such ideas.
Simply put, PEACE IS EVERYTHING.
Today, in honor of the International Day of Peace, we provided financial support for the art event put on by students and their mentors from schools in the municipalities of Strumica, Novo Selo, Bosilovo, and Vasilevo in collaboration with the local organization Home for Children and Youth “Blagoj Mucheto” from Strumica.
May the dove of PEACE fly for all children and all PEACE-loving people in our country and in the world.
We are wishing you a Happy World Day of Peace!